Tuesday 6 November 2012

S.I.C OOO Tatoba Combo Overview

Ore Sanjou!
Rayquaza555 is here! And today we having an overview of S.I.C OOO Tatoba Combo! With a bonus a review of the S.I.C by Firestarter1331!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S.I.C  OOTatoba is an amazing S.I.C I ever seen.With 7 change-able hand,Medaljalibur,3 cell medal and a pair of Tora Claws and Batta Leggings.
The design of the figure had the S.I.C-ness and the the joints are same with the previous S.I.C.The Taka head looks good too in my opinion and those compound eyes,nice!
The Medaljalibur looks good too! With that translucent blue on the Medaljalibur,OOO looks good when using Medaljalibur.
The Tora Claws and Batta Leggings are awesome cause of the S.I.C-ness it have.
That's all my overview of S.I.C OOO Tatoba and here a review from Firestarter1331!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This S.I.C is a must have for a fan of S.I.C and Kamen Rider OOO.Thanks to Firestarter1331 for giving permission to borrow pics and vids and please subscribe to Firestarter1331 guys.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment